Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Awesome Siblings

After my family found out about me being sick, my brothers and my two sister-in-laws sent me a great care package. They are so awesome! You can see the super-cute sweat outfit they sent so that I could be comfortable when I had to go to the hospital for long days of chemo. The scarf was to warm my bare neck now that I chopped off the hair, and later to wear on my bald head. Sophie also included some green tea and Emergen-C that I've about gone through already. The wad of cash came from my silly brother Zack- he gets a lot of tips and wanted to show his love! It feels great to know they are thinking of me and still trying to help out, even from so far away. I love them all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that everything is going good for you. I have been thinking of you a lot lately, You have been in my prayers. I miss the days that we could hang out for hours at a time and the only thing that we had to worry about was if a certain boy would call or not. Life was so much easier when we were younger. I wish that I was closer too you so I could help you with anything that you need. Good luck with everything. Love ya Nikki.

    ReplyDelete